FIREPLACE INSTALLATION SERVICE

Why not explore the wonders of real flames in your living or dining rooms? Ever thought of fitting a stove in your bedroom or living room for those cosy winter nights? Fireworkz is here to make it happen.

We offer a range of services, including:

  • Twin Wall interior, exterior chimney systems
  • Multi fuel installations
  • Chimney sweeping
  • Maintenance
  • Repairs to existing fireplaces, stoves & MORE!

Established for over fifteen years, Fireworkz provide a number of multi-fuel wood burning stoves, fireplace installation and maintenance services to the North-West of England.

We ensure the highest quality of service to our customers from start to finish. Even after we're gone, we can provide servicing to ensure your new fireplace stays as good as new for a long time to come!

Our fully trained staff are qualified to ensure your fireplace or stove complies with building regulations and all safety aspects. Upon completion of your installation service, you will receive an industry recognised safety certificate; essential for home insurance and if you ever want to re-sell your home.

Call today and you can receive a free estimate! It's so simple and quick - carried out within 48 hours of your call. So please don't delay and book your free visit today...

CLICK HERE

Testimonials

  • "Great work from start to finish. A true professional."

  • "Right price, right on time. Right person for the work. Great."

  • "First class. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for their chimney sweeping."

  • "Think this has to be recommended. I have never seen a better looking fireplace."

CARBON MONOXIDE INFORMATION

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a highly poisonous gas. It is produced by incomplete burning of carbon based fuels. CO has no taste, smell or colour and can be present in the fumes (combustion products) of gas, oil, solid mineral fuel or biomass burning appliances. Exposure to low levels of the gas can cause permanent damage to your health. In extreme cases, long exposure to CO can lead to brain damage and paralysis.

THE CAUSE OF DEATH FROM CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING USUALLY RELATES TO INCORRECT INSTALLATION, LACK OF MAINTENANCE OR INADEQUATE AIR SUPPLY FOR THE APPLIANCE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY.

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF:

  • Only use appliances that fully comply with current British standards.
  • Have your appliances installed by a registered, competent installer.
  • Have your appliances regularly maintained by a 'HETAS' registered installer.
  • Burn only the correct fuel for the appliance.
  • De-ash the appliance as per manufacture instructions.
  • If the appliance burns wood, make sure it is seasoned and dry. Unseasoned wet wood suppresses combustion yet produces products of combustion containing CO.
  • Make sure your chimney is swept at regular intervals.
  • Make sure your appliance is set up with sufficient combustion air to burn cleanly.
  • Fit an audible CO alarm

ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE 'HETAS' LOGO WHEN EMPLOYING AN INSTALLER

Contact us